In 23-24 November was held the meeting “airport legislation and territory, definition and management of issues” organized by the SAVE Group at the airport of Venice; the meeting was attended by the management company of Italian airports, as well as some suppliers of products and services for the airports.
This has been an opportunity to meet and discuss themes “hot” both in relation to proposals for revision of legislation that on technical and innovative aspects.
- The new procedure VAS (Strategic Environmental Assessment) with the experience of the Bergamo airport.
- Optimization of flight procedures to reduce the acoustic impact with the experience of the airports of Rome.
- The state of the art of legislation regulation of night flights.
- The innovative project of waste management through a pneumatic system, adopted in the terminal of the Venice airport.
- The presentation of the project GRADE, green airport design evaluation, for the creation of a system of assessment of environmental sustainability in airports, to care of Dr. Paolina Ferrulli.
Mauro Roncari, CEO of Softech S.r.l., has a speech focused on the presentation of the latest innovations in the environmental monitoring system SARA, and on the objectives planned for 2018.
Mauro Roncari & Saverio Sollecito, Direzione Qualità, Sicurezza e Ambiente @ Save Group