First step: monitor access
In this sense, a people counting system is the most suitable solution: simple to install, easy to use, it requires a minimum investment against a significant advantage
It is a device normally connected to one or two sensors placed at the gate to be monitored. Once connected to the computer it allows you to manage the data collected as you wish.
It can be used for constant or temporary surveys from:
· Shops and commercial activities: to optimize management
· Franchising: to carry out analyzes and comparisons between points of sale
· Museums and cultural places: to find out the busiest times and the tourist appeal
· Events: to manage access and respect the maximum number of participants
· Companies that produce complementary systems
In addition, it is essential today to comply with the standards set by the safety protocols for the fight against COVID-19.
An access management system based on screens and apps / sensors that simplifies access to structures and avoids gatherings without the need to employ dedicated personnel.
The information collected thanks to the sensors installed at the access and / or exit gates is transmitted and displayed on the monitor.
It can be interfaced with pre-existing access control systems, it is ideal for shops and businesses of all sizes who want to have an innovative system while keeping costs down, for prolonged or even temporary